Wholesale Prices : : Free Shipping : : Bulk Food Shopping Online
Why are the prices so low?
Arnold Market helps you and your friends to buy in bulk directly from the producer.
Our solution reduces distribution costs, which helps to deliver the best price and a wider range of products to you.
1. Sign In and order the items you like in a bulk pack
2. Share with your friends and family. The more customers that join the offer, the lower the price per customers
3. Once orders reach the minimum required amount, the order will be delivered to your doorstep FOR FREE
Quince, Pumpkin and Cereal Yogurt "Vilvi" (box - 6 containers x 220 g)
Package - carton box (6 polyethylene container x 220 g)
• There are not many plants that could match the useful qualities of quinces. Quinces contain plenty of pectic compounds, fructose, glucose, potassium, iron, calcium, phosphorus, and copper salts. They also contain large amounts of vitamin C, therefore people often call them Lithuanian lemons.
• Pumpkin is an especially valuable dietary and remedial product. It contains B, C, E, D, PP-group vitamins, and rare vitamin T accelerating metabolic processes in the body. This vegetable is also useful for liver and kidney diseases, it regulates digestion and helps avoid cardiovascular diseases and hypertonia. Pumpkins contain large amounts of pectin that removes cholesterol from the body.
• Prebiotic oligofructose is a dietary fibre obtained from chicory inulin.
Fat: 3.5 %
Weight: 220 g
Energy value per 100 g of product: 411 kJ / 99 kcal
Carbohydrates: 10.5 g
Fat: 3.5 g
Fibre: min. 3.0 g
Protein: 3.1 g
Shelf life - 23 days
lid: aluminum and plastic
Pieces in box/boxes on pallet - 6/240
- Seller Accepts PayPal